design by Sierra Log Homes
Sierra Log Package Materials List
This beautiful log package was designed with a big Swedish Cope log for that bold mountain look...a sportsman's dream! The following is the material package and services included with this very special package.
- Plans & Engineering - architectural & structural plans engineered & stamped for your specific location.
- LOGS - 9" Swedish Cope logs made from standing dead Lodgepole Pine with a beautiful hand peeled finish for that natural look.
- Log Lengths - full length with NO BUTT JOINTS...the ultimate look!
- Saddle Notch Corners - classic saddle notch corners, pre-cut with beautiful log tails for that traditional log cabin look.
- Gables - huge 9" truss gables for the front and back ready for gable glass or infill framing.
- Log Hardware - lags to fasten the logs together with 2" gasket material to create the ultimate weather barrier.
- Log Floor Joists - 9" log floor joists with 9" log girder and post to form the loft floor.
- Log Ridge - huge 12" log ridge to support the roof with a 9" log post.
- Timber Roof Rafters& Fascia- 4x hand hewn timber rafters forming the roof with major 4' overhangs on both the front and the back. 2x Cedar fascia to finish the roof edge
- Roof & Loft Decking - 2x Pine T&G to deck both the roof and the loft
- Log Railing & Log Ladder for Loft - beautiful Pine log railing with a log ladder to finish the loft.
- Interior Wall Framing - 2x material to frame all the interior walls.
- Pella Wood with Aluminum Clad Windows - beautiful, high quality Pella windows with 2x bucks and 2x Cedar trim. (gable glass is not included)
- Pella Front & Rear Doors - beautiful Pella pre-hung composite front & rear doors with 2x bucks and 2x Cedar trim.
- Chinking Material - chinking material to give the cabin the ultimate finished look for both the interior and the exterior will be included.